DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
You already know that digital marketing - everything from blog posts to mailing lists to social media advertising - has never been more important in ensuring you reach the right people at the right time. It's NOISY OUT THERE!
You also know that it's time-consuming and has ever-changing goalposts. When you do stay on top of your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts (well done!), there's a bunch of other stuff you simply never get round to starting.
So many opportunities. So little time. I can help you manage your online portfolio to build interest, engagement and sales.
Here are a few of the areas where I can save you time and help build your brand:
- Set up and manage your social media in line with best practice
- Content research & planning and development of an editorial calendar
- Create a simple, stylish, easy to manage, SEO-friendly Squarespace website or landing page
- Help you create and curate engaging content (blog posts, videos, playlists)
- Musician? I'll help ensure you're maximising your social media, Spotify and YouTube channels
- Development of audience building ideas (giveaways, competitions, games)
- Set up and manage your mailing list and social advertising
- Copywriting and editing for websites, blogs, social media and newsletters
- Monitoring, listening & responding to social mentions
- Report and measure results then developing ideas and tactics based on those analytics
I work mainly with clients in the creative sector (music, publishing), but I'm also currently helping clients from the legal and fitness sectors. Take a peek at my project portfolio.
Tech-savvy, I work with all the usual social media channels as well as Wordpress, Squarespace, Adobe, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Canva and Co-schedule. For anything I can't handle, I tap into my network of creative freelancers. In other words, try me - anything's possible.
If you'd like a friendly, bespoke service at sensible rates - GIVE ME A SHOUT! I'm happy to work on short or longer term projects. If you need help but can only stretch the budget to a day or two a month, then I'm happy to discuss how I can help out as your occasional virtual marketing manager.
I'm Wiltshire-based, but (to misquote Jeff Beck) I work everywhere and nowhere, baby!