You already know that digital marketing - everything from blog posts to mailing lists to social media advertising - has never been more important in ensuring you reach the right people at the right time. It's NOISY OUT THERE!
You also know that it's time-consuming and has ever-changing goalposts. When you do stay on top of your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts (well done!), there's a bunch of other stuff you simply never get round to starting.
So many opportunities. So little time.
Here are a few of the areas where I can save you time and help build your brand:
- Creating a simple, stylish, easy to manage, SEO-friendly website
- Social media channel management in line with best practice tactics
- Content research & planning and development of an editorial calendar
- Create and curate highly engaging content (blog posts, videos, playlists, comments)
- Development of audience building ideas (giveaways, competitions, games)
- Mailing list management and social advertising
- Monitoring, listening & responding to social mentions
- Developing ideas and tactics based on analytics
- Reporting and measuring results.
What do I know?
I can help you manage your online portfolio, and to create and curate content that will drive interest, engagement and sales.
My experience includes scoping and managing digital strategies for bands, building artist websites, e-commerce set-up, PR, copywriting, writing and editing blogs and newsletters, and content curation and promotion. Take a peek at my project portfolio.
Tech-savvy, I work with all the usual social media channels as well as Wordpress, Squarespace, Adobe, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Canva and Co-schedule. For anything I can't handle, I tap into my network of creative freelancers. In other words, try me - anything's possible.
If you'd like a friendly, bespoke service at sensible rates - GIVE ME A SHOUT! I'm happy to work on short or longer term projects. If you need help but can only stretch the budget to a day or two a month, then I'm happy to discuss how I can help out as your occasional virtual marketing manager.
I'm Wiltshire-based, but (to misquote Jeff Beck) I work everywhere and nowhere, baby!